Kawabata Yasunari "Meijin" - comments?

Axel

Kawabata Yasunari "Meijin" - comments?

Post by Axel » April 11th, 2010, 1:39 pm

I read the book just yesterday - the Russian edition has no diagrams, so I found the game at BiGo (and actually discovered this excellent site!).
It was really good help - much better than any printed diagrams could be.
However, a few points:
- pressing the "About" button produces an "Internal Server Error", is something wrong with my connection or what?
- the game contains all actual moves, but not points marked A, B, C... an a couple of places in the book remain obscure, can I obtain the diagrams without buying the Japanese book I could not read anyhow?
- do you have this game commented in some BiGo assistant? (The comments in the novel are very specific.)

Thanks in advance!

Axel.

Dmytro
Site Admin

Re: Kawabata Yasunari "Meijin" - comments?

Post by Dmytro » April 13th, 2010, 11:15 pm

I read the book just yesterday - the Russian edition has no diagrams
Are you talking about this book edition: http://shop.ufgo.org/product_info.php?products_id=37
- pressing the "About" button produces an "Internal Server Error", is something wrong with my connection or what?
No. It is a problem with website of the goboard applet that we use to display a game records.
- the game contains all actual moves, but not points marked A, B, C... an a couple of places in the book remain obscure, can I obtain the diagrams without buying the Japanese book I could not read anyhow?
- do you have this game commented in some BiGo assistant? (The comments in the novel are very specific.)
Unfortunately, we don't have.